Friday, August 26, 2011

They're Real...

Happy Friday everyone...who is ready for the weekend? I have been a little under the weather the last two days, so I am hoping to have a chill weekend and use my fabbbulous and adorable new food processor--so excited:) Hopefully I will have some recipes and delicious photos to post next week!

Anywho, I wanted to share a quick beauty tip before the weekend begins. I have been searching far and wide for a new mascara--ran into some problems with my usual drugstore brand, which has always been so good to me. I figured it is was just time to switch things up.

After a little paroozing at Sephora last night--as they were locking the doors [cough cough]...I chose a new mascara.

I decided to go with Benefit's 'They're Real!' mascara in black. I am in love. My lashes feel light, long and are perfectly curled. See pic below.




I think it is important to switch up any beauty products that you have been using for a while, especially mascara. You should never use the same mascara if you have had it for more than three months.

You can always go back to your familiar and favorite products(i.e. mascara, concealer, shampoo, etc...) but it is never good to get stuck in a rut.

xo and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment