Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello, My Name Is...

Hello and welcome to my blog--a place where I will be sharing updates about Lulu's and my life in the big city, as well as funny things I come across throughout my day.

First and foremost, I would like to tell you a little more about us, who we are and what we love.



NAME: Lulu aka Lu aka Nugget aka Boo Boo aka Parmalot Von Squiggly Shorts Diva Pants [if I'm being really saucy]

AGE: 19 months

FAVORITE FOOD: Anything that I can nom on...but particularly organic and holistic dog food (duh)

BEST MEMORY: When my mom adopted me...duh times two

CELEBRITY CRUSH: JT...have you seen him in 'Friends with Benefits'? Neither have I...can you believe they don't let dogs in the theatre? Anywho...smokin'

REALISTIC CRUSH: A particular doorman who always gives me treats...okay his name is Louis or is it Lewis. Whatevs..love times twelve



NAME:
Lauren

AGE: 23 years

FAVORITE FOOD: Hands down Little Thai in Sandy Springs, GA...have yet to find anything comparable in the big apple

BEST MEMORY: Combo of watching my little sister Rachel graduate HS and becoming an aunt--even tie

CELEBRITY CRUSH: Anderson Cooper

REALISTIC CRUSH: Give me some time...just got here

1 comment: