Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Before and After: Bathroom Edition

If you are anything like me, you love a good before and after. Whether it is someone changing their hair color, shedding weight or a complete home makeover...I am a sucker for before and afters.

When I moved to NYC, I knew my studio apartment would need a little TLC, which obvi equals a delicious before and after:)

So here is the dealio, I am fixing up a family apartment that has never been lived in permanently. It has always been a place to stay while visiting the city. That being said, it hasn't been touched since the 70s.

That is where I come in. I love fixing things up and I LOVE a good deal. So this project will definitely be done on a budget and reasonably--which I hope helps and inspires others looking to save a few pennies. I started with the bathroom--it is the smallest space in the studio and probably the easiest place to begin my remodeling journey.

With a little paint, new grout and a some lovin--my NYC studio bathroom is as good as new:)



BEFORE



AFTER









What do y'all think?

Funny Lu moment: During the bathroom remodel--the light bulb blew...perfect timing right? Lu sat by the tub the whole time I took a shower that morning. What a sweet little girl, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment