Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bachelorette Recap

Hola friends. Last night Lu and I spent the evening with some Thai food and the season finale of the Bachelorette. Well, Lu ate her kibbles and I ate the Thai food, but you get it. I ordered from a place in my hood that is pretty decent. The coconut soup is nowhere near as incredibly delectable as Little Thai, but it got the job done.

Okay, you really don't care about my food...

So Lu and I got comfy and snuggly on the murph {sidenote: the murph or murph is my bed--he folds into the wall...and yes I am afraid of him/it}--Lu fell asleep in like 32 milliseconds. See photos below. She adores my bed--adores.





As usual, I really only care about the end of the show, but had nothing else to do so I watched the entire thing. I knew it was JP all along due to the fact that I read Reality Steve like 3 weeks ago. I know--I'm weird. I just really love the whole proposal and really love JP--so presh.

Then I watched 'After the Final Rose'--because I was going to go to bed and tried waking a certain someone, but got this. See below.



So I indulged in a little more of the bach while diva got a few more zzz in. For those of you who don't watch the Bachelorette/Bachelor--'After the Final Rose' comes on immediately after the season finale, hence the name. It is always supes awk because the person that isn't picked at the end comes back and has to face the Bachelorette/Bachelor--terribly awkward and hard to pull away from watching. This one with Ben was pretty sad, but I think he will find someone soon;) Those women in the audience were lovin' him.

Well, that was my Monday night--riveting right?

3 comments:

  1. Watch out for the Murph!!!
    Your blog transmits the New York energy! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that furry bundle of joy... That stretch in photo 1 might be my favorite and I can just imagine the steam exiting her under carriage that emits the odor of warm tortillas (clarification: the real ones, made from corn duh!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lu DEF learned how to fall asleep fast from Scooter! Love the pictures, miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete