Wednesday, August 10, 2011

obsessed

So lately I have kind of formed an obsession for a site called Etsy. Probably because Kimmy sends me all of these inspirational links to amazing things. I am sure a lot of you know what it is, but for those of you who don't--it is an online shopping site where you can find anything from handmade things to vintage items. It is all run by people who have their own shops via the website.

While recently paroozing my new favorite site, I came across this shop...[click on the link] I have no words I love it so much.

I am thinking we are going to need this and perhaps esto tambien.

Oh--sorry, for those of you who don't know. Lu is bilingual. She speaks both Spanish and her native tounge Puglish.

I hope you enjoy these adorable hats. It is going to be a hard decision on which ones I will choose. You would be surprised how hard it is to find clothing, especially head gear, for pugs. No offense Lu, but your shape is, well, unique. So I am pumped these are custom for your cute little self.

I think Lu definitely needs more than one since the winters up here are a bit harsher than what we are used to.

Pugs 'n' Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much for featuring our dog hats. We can't wait to make one for Lu!

    Pug Hugs -
    Jess & the pugs <3

    ReplyDelete