Saturday, August 27, 2011

Calm before the storm...

So I'm currently lying in bed...blogging from my phone since I still don't have the interwebs set up in my new place and thinking "oy...how bad is this storm gonna be and I'm so glad I have enough gezpacho, hummus and semi-decent DVDs I rented from the $1 machine to last me the next two days."

Literally all of NYC has gone into panic mode. The shelves at grocery stores are totally wiped and businesses are closing early due to "the incoming weather." So I naturally stocked up on food last night and am charging any and every electrical device I have...ha! I really hope it doesn't hit the city too hard and pray everyone stays safe:)

I'll let you guys know how the weekend ends up. Oh and I also will be doing lots of laundry...wahoo!! When I get bored, I tend to clean, de-clutter and organize...Lulu will probably be getting a bath. Sorry booboo bear.

xo,

La


No comments:

Post a Comment