Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sissy

Hello there! Sorry for the lack of posts...the days are flying by and I don't realize where the time goes lately. I'd like to give a shout out to my wonderful sister Jenny--she visits tomorrow!!

I have literally been counting down the days until she arrives and it is finally here. People say we look like twins lately--you be the judge (see pic below--we are in the middle)! I have so much planned for her visit. I wish Rach was coming too so that it was the 3 muskateers in action, but there is lots of time for that once they get settled in Boston.



Jenny and I will basically eat our way through this city--pizza, sushi, bagels...I have all the hot spots planned out already. I will make sure to post pics of our adventures.

Hey, Lu heer: Tia Jenny, I can't waitz fur u 2 visit. Girlz trip, wahoooozzz! C u soon sista!

2 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOO!!!! CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! THE SISTERS DO NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete