Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Squirmy Von Squiggly Shorts

Hi everyone...and by everyone, I mean all 5 of you who follow my blog:) Sorry I haven't posted the last couple of days...my bad. eek.

So as many of you know, as of July 21st, my brother and sister-in-law became the proud parents of one adorable baby boy named Elliot Russell--oysh! Which makes me an AUNT! See below for a photo montage of the little nugget plus one additional photo of Lu--she is being a Jelly Belly and insisted on a cameo appearance [typical].







Elliot was born at 5 pounds and is the cutest little thing. He enjoys doing Yoga and loves snuggling in his mom and dad's bed. His best friend is his pup Stella and soon-to-be Avery when she is born [kinda important deets]. His nursery is two-toned green and yellow with Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit as a theme--DUH!

Bye for now...hope everyone is off to a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Cuet baby! And obis lu needs to make an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that hair! Barbers everywhere are rejoicing over the future business from this kiddo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has more hair on his head than Lulu has on her whole body!!

    ReplyDelete