Wednesday, August 3, 2011

doppelgänger

doppelgänger: [according to wikipedia] is a tangible double of a living person in fiction, folklore, and popular culture that typically represents evil.

I don't get the evil part--I have always thought of it as your 'look-a-like'.

Anywho, in the last few weeks and since moving to the big city, Lu and I have been flooded with comments on our striking resemblences to two famous people--I use that word loosely since Lu's doppelgänger is obvi another dog.

So I am going to share with you what everyone has been telling us and see what you think...if you beg to differ or agree?

Lulu's doppelgänger=Frank from 'Men in Black'

Lu's opinion verbatim:

"This is roo...I iz a girl and not a boy, but he is a cutie, so I don't hate it. Pugs 'n kisses y'all"



Lauren's doppelgänger=Rose Byrne from Damages, Wicker Park, Bridesmaids

Lauren's opinion: "People tell me this all the time--such a compliment."

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure this is Rose Byrne? I really can't tell the difference between the two of you! True double!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm I do concur... but I agree with my favorite niece that it isn't nice being compared to a boy.. all those years as Jeremy were tough. Give Lu some time and maybe she'll be famous one day and other pugs will bear her doppleganger..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I thought that was Lulu being held by her favorite door man Louis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha Lu, I have always told you that you look like Frank.

    ReplyDelete