Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Strange Addiction


Oh my holy hannah I am addicted...to Friday Night Lights. For those of you who don't know of the phenomenon, it is (well was...no longer on the air) a show about a ficitional small town in Texas and their football obsession. I don't like football and I have never been to Texas (trying to make it to Austin one of these days to visit Shaina), but I am OBSESSED.

I don't think this addiction is very healthy, but what addiction is? I am currently on Episode 19 of the first season and I am itching to get home to feed my unhealthy habit. This same thing happened with One Tree Hill and it wasn't pretty. Just picture me and Brian glued to the computer screen whilst we down Thai food...mmm!

I will leave you all with a video of Coach Taylor (ugh love!) who happened to attend UGA...like me! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment