Tuesday, February 7, 2012

laziness



image via

Since moving to NYC, I am finding that I am a little lazier than I used to be. I think it has to do with the fact that NYC is all about convenience. You want take out - why not get delivery? Grocery shopping is a pain - order it online. Laundry is just plain annoying - send it out. I used to love doing laundry, really I did. But now I find it to be a serious process. I have the hardest time deciding whether or not to suck it up and go down to the basement to clean my clothes or walk down the street to get it done. When I send it out, it comes back so perfectly folded, yet my wallet is a wee bit lighter. Sadly, sending my clothes out is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me.

#decisionsdecisions

I think I might spoil myself this week and send it out - eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment