Wednesday, September 14, 2011

long time, no blog

So sorry for the lack of posts...life has been very exciting lately and super busy (not an excuse for not blogging--lo siento).

Good news is I have lots to share with you guys! First order of business is...drum roll please...I met baby e and I am even more obsessed now that I actually know him. The whole family went to visit him in Colorado this past weekend and I think we all fell in love.

Please gush at all the pics below.






While in Denver, we had literally one of the best meals of my life. We went to Vesta Dipping Grill, where you can choose a protein and different dipping sauces to go with--hence the name. YUM YUM YUM YUM!!



In apartment news, things are coming along--slowly, but surely. My furniture is in--check it out:)




I hope everyone is off to a good week...I will be in touch with more apartment updates for sure once things are looking more complete...HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

xoxo

1 comment: