Tuesday, September 6, 2011

labor day festivities

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! This weekend I headed to Atlanta to celebrate Anna and Brett's wedding. It was such a beautiful weekend and an amazing wedding. I loved being a part of it:)

I will post pictures later this week, but here is Mrs. Anna Pless Peel getting pampered the day of--so beautiful!!



The rehearsal dinner was such a blast...it was at the Brickyard in Marietta!



On Sunday night, one of my best friends Ruthie invited me over for a homemade meal. She is an amazing cook!! She made us pizza and an insane dessert (Coconut Cream Pie).



I definitely miss Atlanta and everyone there, but I was very excited to come home, sleep and see my boo boo bear. Lu went nuts when I picked her up from the doggy boarding place. My sweet little nugget...

Hope y'all have a great day:)

xo

1 comment:

  1. Of course you come visit when I am gone! Bummer! Anyway, saw these costumes and thought of Lulu http://gizmodo.com/5837764/the-strongest-pro+genetic-engineering-argument-yet/gallery/1
    Time to get ready for halloween!

    ReplyDelete