Sunday, January 22, 2012

out with the old...

in with the new!

This weekend, I dedicated a lot of time to repurposing an old desk. The desk was a dark wood with oriental-like handles. It was pretty, but does not match my decor. I decided to paint the desk a neutral color (white) with some leftover paint. I also replaced the handles with pulls that are a brushed nickel finish. They were about 5 bucks from Home Depot (my fave!). So all together, this little project took 10 bucks, a sore arm and paint I already had - whoop whoop! I'd love to know what you guys think. Oh and I am going to hang the poster up - just can't do it on the weekends (apt rule...)



Hope you all had a fun and productive weekend like I did!

xo

1 comment:

  1. You grandma and Diana are very proud of you, i bet it feels great to have a new desk & just for peanuts & the accomplishments make it all worth it

    ReplyDelete